Foundry Intellectual Property can also help to manage your existing IP portfolio, for example, by:
- providing a reminder service for the payment of maintenance fees for IP rights globally;
- working with you to develop an IP policy;
- conducting IP audits and due diligence;
- conducting subject matter searches that enable you to get a feel for the state of the art;
- conducting searches to identify competitors' IP rights; and
- maintaining a watching service to monitor developments in competitors’ IP rights.
Please contact us to discuss how we can help you.